PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
The PAD bug was itchin' so I decided to give Cup O' Joes some biz.
According to the description these Milano pipes are ones that didn't make the cut to be an Autograph. I've looked this pipe up and down and have concluded that they must be pretty damn picky cause I can't find anything wrong with it. For the price, this thing is a gem! Oh yeah, I'm happy...
savinelli-milano1.jpg

clyde

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 19, 2012
I'm a Savinelli person but have had a Bing's Favorite on backorder for about a month. These are supposed to be popular and Savinelli is a mass manufacturer so I'm wondering how long it would take to get their very high end pipes?

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Awesome looking pipe Mike. Nice thick walls, great looking grain, should be a great smoker. If that pipe was only 125 or so, that is a hell of a deal for a quality hand made Italian pipe with that kind of grain. Congrats on your new toy, I am sure you are quite excited.

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
Actually, CupOJoes has had these up for awhile now on a $99 sale. Not sure if that's a clearance deal or what. When I started looking at them there were quite a few and now I'm kicking myself for not buying several.
As of yesterday they only had two left.

Status
Not open for further replies.