PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
After my HUGE disappointment with the results of alaskanpiper's cutty competition, and my insistence that the Ropp with the wonderful birds eye grain should have won, even though it wasn't even in the running, I was forced to do this.
He was nice enough to PM me with a couple of listings on SPC of the very same pipes. Moments later I had bought one, and yes, he is the chief enabler. I just got the pipe and while not as pretty as his, I'm extremely happy with it. It's nice to have an enabler from time to time. Thanks Mr. Alaska!
2A99967B-561D-4B47-95B4-DE939EAC8AF0_1_201_a.jpeg

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
After my HUGE disappointment with the results of alaskanpiper's cutty competition, and my insistence that the Ropp with the wonderful birds eye grain should have won, even though it wasn't even in the running, I was forced to do this.
He was nice enough to PM me with a couple of listings on SPC of the very same pipes. Moments later I had bought one, and yes, he is the chief enabler. I just got the pipe and while not as pretty as his, I'm extremely happy with it. It's nice to have an enabler from time to time. Thanks Mr. Alaska!
View attachment 206004
That is a stunning pipe! I agree that one should have won! 😂 I've had different Ropps in my cart for years now and never pulled the trigger for some reason. This is making it hard not to.