Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasbah

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 26, 2012
SP's selection is unmatched, good pricing, and amazing service especially when working with Mark! All great guys there.

deleon

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 7, 2011
Texas
SmokingPipes.com is my go to when I buy bulk tobaccos! Great service and great shipping price!

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
In regards to their competition, it's so frustrating to be on a site with a vast array of pipes and have to make multiple clicks to see them all.
Ex. one of our vendors who has a huge selection, breaks down their pipe manufacturers by pipe model. So in other words, if I go to look at a Savinelli, I am confronted with 8-10 icons for each model of Sav. Then it requires jumping in and out of numerous pages just to see their selection. And half the time many of the pipes are already sold! Why do so many sites keep sold pipes on their page?
Smokingpipes just keeps getting my attention due to its extreme ease of use, good layout and quality photos (that are of the pipe you are actually buying - not some random image of the model).

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Mark is the best, helped me yesterday,i bought an estate and pic was gone and i wanted to see the measurements again,called and within 5 mins he had the link for the pipe sent to me The old cajun

quaffer

Lurker
Sep 8, 2012
Smokingpipes.com is great and I do more business with them than any other online retailer. There are others that I really like (Al Pascia, for instance), but I always gravitate to SP.com.
I do not understand online shops that don't post pipe dimensions. At a minimum, I have to know overall length, chamber diameter, and chamber depth before I buy a pipe. Weight is a nice data point, too. Showing one picture of a pipe against a 1" x 1" grid background just doesn't cut it.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
Just to pile on: A great operation and my first stop always online.
We visited the store (Low Country Pipe & Cigar) and had a wonderful visit. Because they are the B&M for SP.com, the selection of tobaccos is completely comprehensive. I bought cobs while there just to be able to sample a few things -- as they are perfectly willing for you to sample as many as you like.
One of the guys in the shop (wonderfully friendly store experience, too) was looking something up for me on the computer and offered to show me what that DAY's sales volume was for the online operation. Let's just say: !!!!
Simply a great business, operated to serve its customers. I hope the owners are making zillions.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I have to say I love smokingpipes.com as well. It's always my first stop when buying online. They have a great selection of blends, pipes, and accessories at great prices. Also, I love their searching features. You can look things up by price point, shape, or finish and once the pipe is sold it comes off the availability and is no longer depicted until a new one arrives in stock. They do give a quick and detailed response as well when you email them about things too. Overall great site and great sponsor. A win for smokingpipes.com, Kevin, and us!

joshwolftree

just made my first order with SPC, got an e-mail from Mark the next morning to tell me they were out of stock on one of the bulks I ordered. I decided to go with cancel that part of the order and ship with the rest, getting it tommorow. UPS say's I get it tommorow. So far I'm happy with the service I'll know tommorow how I fell about the product :)

bubblehead33

Mar 17, 2012
Canada
+1 to what everyone has said! only ordered from them a few times but the service has been top shelf and a great selection of products. will continue to give them my business in the future.

astrolux

Lurker
Nov 8, 2012
Love them. I live in Myrtle Beach, SC, but order off of them anyway. Great shop! Never had any problems..

Status
Not open for further replies.