PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwin Weaver

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2019
Living in Wisconsin
pipe-smoker.com
they have some the same and some different.. also with pipes some same some different.
prices on some tobaccos are even cheaper than at SPC or P&C for some reason.
also their "Vauen" pipecleaners are the best in the world.
BROBS,

THANK YOU!!!!!!! As I said, I am on a very limited income so this information is VERY helpful to me!
THANK YOU AGAIN!!
Edwin

Reactions: jpmcwjr and BROBS

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
not a problem buddy.. they are a small business in Florida so I'm sure they appreciate the support.
also they do the free shipping thing on orders over $75 (I believe)... so pair that with cheaper prices on some tobaccos and you can get some screaming deals.

Edwin Weaver

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2019
Living in Wisconsin
pipe-smoker.com
not a problem buddy.. they are a small business in Florida so I'm sure they appreciate the support.
also they do the free shipping thing on orders over $75 (I believe)... so pair that with cheaper prices on some tobaccos and you can get some screaming deals.
BROBS,
I THANK YOU AGAIN! This may help me stretch my money a little further.
Edwin

Reactions: jpmcwjr and BROBS

supperthyme

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2019
Once I was sent the wrong pipe in the right box (they had been mixed up in the storeroom), but SP rectified the situation pretty quickly.

I was very happy to receive my P. Jeppesen handmade in the mail a short while later. After receiving such good customer service- I always check SP first for anything pipe-related I may need.

Edwin Weaver

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2019
Living in Wisconsin
pipe-smoker.com
Once I was sent the wrong pipe in the right box (they had been mixed up in the storeroom), but SP rectified the situation pretty quickly.

View attachment 13716

I was very happy to receive my P. Jeppesen handmade in the mail a short while later. After receiving such good customer service- I always check SP first for anything pipe-related I may need.
SUPPERTHYME,

What a pleasure to hear from you again! Actual it is always good to see your face on any of my posts.
I am glad you are content with SMOKINGPIPES. I hope they will continue to be on the top of your list.
Edwin

supperthyme

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2019
SUPPERTHYME,

What a pleasure to hear from you again! Actual it is always good to see your face on any of my posts.
I am glad you are content with SMOKINGPIPES. I hope they will continue to be on the top of your list.
Edwin

Smokingpipes is probably the best online retailer today. Other companies simply don't measure up... I'm currently on stand by for a response from P&C regarding a recent order and I feel like I'm getting wrinkles while I wait. ?

Edwin, I'm happy to see how active you've been on the forum. I smile whenever I see your threads on the front page.

Status
Not open for further replies.