PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
i got zeppelin pipe, and as promised im letting you know how it smokes.i find it smokes quite nice, and thanks to saintiques i didnt have much trouble packing it.you have to puff on it more then a normal pipe because it has a lower oxygen supply.im having a little trouble keeping it lit, but its my first smoke so ill get the hang of it.also through some miss communication bought two zeppelins for $45! i saw one one ebay sell for $46! so im quite happy with that. the smooth one say century old imported briar on one side and cigar- pipe sparkless on the other. theres a chip out of the mouth piece on the pinehurst, but it isnt a big deal the rusticated one(would it be considered rusticated?) says pinehurst italian briar.so now the collection is at six. ive got my Lucienne, Cayuga, Willard, Medico, and now Pinhurst and Cigar-Pipe Sparkless. heres some pictures two zeppelins
this is the cigar-pipe sparkless

gssgsgsg.jpg

edgasgsg.jpg

cfghd.jpg

sgsgsg.jpg

this is the pinehurst

IMAG0164.jpg

IMAG0165.jpg

IMAG0167.jpg

IMAG0169.jpg

jaybird

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 26, 2011
Good review and interestingly shaped pipe. How did you clean the stem?

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
The stem comes off too for easy cleaning. And i smoke mine mostly outside or in the car so its easier to keep lit with the wind blowing

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
ya the stem comes off just like any pipe, i found it easier to clean as the bowl is just a tube and screws off. so it makes the bowl much easier to clean.very happy with my purchase, especially since i got two of them

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
well the little metal cap screws off, and shaintiques told me you dont really have to tamp much other then the initial tamp and the tamp for the false light

Jul 15, 2011
I have a pipe that sort of looks like this, except it doesnt screw closed. I keep trying to upload a pic but the damn thing wont let me.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
i am enjoying it, and to everyone who previously said to smoke it at home because its a cop stopper, i basically live in mayberry. we have one on duty cop who is basicly never where you are, so i dont have much to worry about

Status
Not open for further replies.