PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I've admired the Smokin Holsters bags, particularly after handling one in person at the Richmond Show. But, they were priced far out of my budget. This week, someone had an "Ultimate" six pipe bag and I was able to get it at a very reasonable cost. It looks like it will hold exactly what I require. It should be delivered today, I'm anxious to get it. Boswells is having an open house on Saturday, so it will get put into immediate use.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultimate-Leather-Pipe-Bag-holds-six-pipes-and-every-over-necessity-/110988371516?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&nma=true&si=PFxJlfv%2FZVyIkuJj3xxl4IRtpnI%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
Smokin_Holsters_UltimateBag.jpg

Smokin_Holsters_UltimateBag2.jpg

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
They are awesome. I had a 2/4 pipe bag for years and loved it. Sold it off because it was just too big for my needs. Quality and construction are top notch.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
The bag did arrive today. Wow, what a finely crafted piece. This will easily hold probably at least 8 pipes and 3 to 4 tins of tobacco. I typically used a small backpack in the past, so this slings over my back in the same manner. I'm very pleased with this one.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
I use one of these

enlarged_77ca1f73e09e87f.jpg

and drop it and whatever else into this.. I got extra room if I need and no bulk if I don't

lug-fis-boul-000-0000-ston-2.jpg

lug-fis-boul-000-0000-ston-6.jpg

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
The bag made the trip to Boswells yesterday for their Christmas Open House (fun time!). It swallowed six of my larger pipes, three tins of tobacco and my tobacco purchases from Boswells along with all of my smoking supplies (tamper/cleaners/lighter). I could have also had room for my smaller Ehrlich four pipe bag. Super convenient to sling over my shoulder for transport. It appears that my transport for pipes need has been met nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.