PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoddenJack

Can't Leave
Apr 19, 2020
West Texas
A1F37C80-0BA9-4CAB-8118-983D0EC4707E.jpeg
Spotted this in the wild today while doing some grocery shopping. I don’t dip so I didn’t know it was a thing. I like to imagine he purchased a 6-pack of Shiner and a few Ribeyes, got in his pickup and blasted some Turnpike Troubadours and rode off into the sunset. It seems like a uniquely American, very Texas accessory. Nothin’ wrong with that.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
You don't know what nicotine is until you put a big pinch of that stuff in your mouth.

I bet he never dreamed he'd be featured on a pipe forum this evening. Appears to be a germaphobe. Oh yeah I forgot, the whole world's germaphobes now.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
View attachment 68520
Spotted this in the wild today while doing some grocery shopping. I don’t dip so I didn’t know it was a thing. I like to imagine he purchased a 6-pack of Shiner and a few Ribeyes, got in his pickup and blasted some Turnpike Troubadours and rode off into the sunset. It seems like a uniquely American, very Texas accessory. Nothin’ wrong with that.
I've got a few of those, keeps the cans from damaging pockets. Works well with large mustache wax tins too.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
You don't know what nicotine is until you put a big pinch of that stuff in your mouth.
Too true. I've read there's more nicotine in one can of Kodiak than in a carton of Marlboros. When I first started chewing, an older gentleman mentioned that throwing back a shot of whiskey with Kodiak in your jaw would increase the effect of the alcohol. He wasn't kidding.

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
View attachment 68520
Nothing wrong with some ingenuity in repurposing a tape measure holder. His ability to go from nicotine craving to prickly satisfaction is legendary, as is his ability to recite lines from Smokey & the Bandit verbatim. His girlfriend also appreciates his ability to put meat and potatoes on the table as well as his complete collection of Walker Texas Ranger DVDs (non-Blue Ray).

This needs to be sent in to Vice Magazine for their Do's and Dont's feature. Those NYC hipsters would have a field day with this (assuming they're appropriately caffeined up on Machiattos).

Status
Not open for further replies.