PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fightnhampster

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 14, 2019
Indiana
Tried Rhythm and Blues today. Great stuff! I will get more of this when it comes out again.

Did I hear right that another batch is set for April when he puts out Ruougggerouiixxx again (probably didnt spell that right;))?

Pit&Pipes

Can't Leave
Sep 29, 2020
OH-IO
Yes, they‘ll be out again in early 2021. Don’t wait or you’ll miss out. Trust me I learned the hard way :mad:

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Tried Rhythm and Blues today. Great stuff! I will get more of this when it comes out again.

Did I hear right that another batch is set for April when he puts out Ruougggerouiixxx again (probably didnt spell that right;))?
I'm not sure if this (and simply red) are released on April 1st like Rugaru (is that the spelling? ;)). The last time I bought Simply Red, it was from a June release, and I know that R and B was released at the same time because I wanted it as well but waited too long before ordering and it was out of stock. Other, more experienced forum members may be able to clarify.

However, what I do know is that these blends have hopped on the hype train (and really, with good reason. They're all really really good!) and in the near term, it seems that a little strategy will be necessary to procure them. When I first picked up Simply Red, it lasted 3-4 days. This release, not so much.

Reactions: fightnhampster
Status
Not open for further replies.