PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

EA/DC

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 19, 2023
the Netherlands
In the thread "Showoff your Dunhill pipes here!" fellow pipesmoker Choatacav showed us his nice old Parker pipe last week. Placed there because Parker was a Dunhill '2nd' brand. Since I own a few old Parker Super Briarbark pipes myself that I really love to use and for their looks I suggested that there should be a thread about vintage Parker pipes and here you are...

Since I got my first Parker pipe years ago I have a weak spot for them. The way the smoke, their shape, the sandblast, wonderfull pipes!

My first Parker is an old Super Briarbark 4/F from 1950. I got it as a gift when buying other pipestuff. It was already well used and I still use it a lot.

20240713_100641.jpg
A few years later I found this one on ebay, from Peru. A Super Briarbark 45/F from 1948 that was almost as new when it arrived. A great old pipe. I used it this morning with Balkan Sasieni tobacco.

20240713_100852.jpg
And yesterday this old prince arrived here, a Super Briarbark 78/F from 1948 aswell.

20240713_102707.jpg

I am sure there are still many beautyful vintage Parker pipes out there. Now you can show them here to let us all enjoy the beauty of them. Let us see those old Parker pipes!

EA/DC

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 19, 2023
the Netherlands
Those are classic beauties, EA/DC. Thanks for sharing them and for setting up this thread.

Now that we have this in place, I will place a picture here, of my 1956 Parker Lovat.View attachment 323744

Thanks again for setting up this thread for a beautiful series of pipes!

Thank you! Choatecav. Your Parker pipe and the very nice stand were the start for this thread...

Last edited: