SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

IMG_4375.jpegIMG_1484.jpeg
Henry had a stroke a few years ago and took the rainbow bridge, but he was unlike any cat I’ve ever had. He was more ljust another dog in our pack. A Manx, no tail, different color eyes, and longer back legs making him hop like a rabbit when he walked.
He had a stroke and we had to make the big decision, afyer a week of walking sideways and getting lost in our small house, with 24 hour meowing. Tore my heart up.

We probably won’t ever get another inside cat. Henry left shoes too big to fill.

Kobold

Lifer
Feb 2, 2022
Maryland
We found this little man on the side of a busy road this month. I wasn’t planning on getting another cat since our last round of cats but this guy is great so we got to keep him. I always said we would get another cat only if we find one and he’s a black and white splotchy faced cat like our last cat. I still miss that big bastard. Crazy how is all worked out.
IMG_6742.jpeg

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Our last cat "Sweetie" was a volunteer from across the lane and over the hill. Maybe a quarter mile away. We assumed it was a female, since it had such a sweet disposition, and thus the name. Took him to the vet a few weeks after he had moved himself in, and they informed us he was actually a neutered male, and that he was chipped and belonged to our neighbors. They called the owner, who came and picked him up. Two days later, he was back at our house, meowing to come in. He was ours for good. The owners dropped off his chip papers and wished us luck. What a great cat!

0319BC83-1EBD-4E1D-8AF5-3247FB18375C.jpeg

68CA4F40-39C0-449D-9BD4-8ED5AE3E0E03.jpeg

2BB2F74D-2CA1-4892-B216-C5DB85F37C20.jpeg

83AC4501-D08C-4C5F-AE3B-AA9E9BDE0FCF.jpeg

Last edited: