Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I’ve been following Sam’s work since 2018. He’s my favorite carver. My collection now sits at 7 Adebayo pipes. I’m always on the look out for his pipes either new or on the estate market. They’re incredibly pleasing to the eye and also excellently engineered. It’s been fun watching his carving evolve and progress over the years. I hope he continues carving for years and years to come.

Below is the most recent I’ve added to my collection.

IMG_9958.jpegIMG_9957.jpegIMG_9959.jpegIMG_9955.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: AroEnglish

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
I’ve been following Sam’s work since 2018. He’s my favorite carver. My collection now sits at 7 Adebayo pipes. I’m always on the look out for his pipes either new or on the estate market. They’re incredibly pleasing to the eye and also excellently engineered. It’s been fun watching his carving evolve and progress over the years. I hope he continues carving for years and years to come.

Below is the most recent I’ve added to my collection.

View attachment 325298View attachment 325299View attachment 325300View attachment 325302
Lovely pipe! Can we see the other 6?

That stem reminds me of the Moonshine saddle stems. I'm guessing he was the original designer of those stems. Do you know if he's still working at BriarWorks?