PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jacob74

Lifer
Dec 22, 2019
Killeen, TX
OK, having seen some of these collections, I feel much more normal about my mere two storage bins of English-style tobaccos and a closet full of Virginia-based blends. Does having merely 30-40 pounds of tobacco make me ... normal?
You graduated from "normal" to "interestingly different" when you took up the pipe, my friend. But, the size of your hoard isn't abnormal...at least among us!

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
The move is complete, well a lot of unboxing to do. Bought one bookcase and don’t know what i was thinking so ordered the second yesterday The “office” is coming out nice, when the other bookcase comes in that will be full as well and i can empty some more big storage tubs, and might do some rearranging of tobacco then too.

Need to figure out how i want to do labels still and get rid of the paper tape / sharpie mess 😂

4B19502E-571A-4303-B7FF-4D2117D1610C.jpeg6E62B39F-F3B5-4A76-BCBD-B737BC68D088.jpeg

MCJ

Can't Leave
May 22, 2022
NW Connecticut
This thread is both inspiring and depressing at the same time -- Inspiring to see such end results and providing motivation to others to do the same, but also a bit depressing for those of us new to piping given the current dual curses of high prices + widespread shortages of in-stock supply. Oh well, guess just need to work harder... :)