PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Just as an aside, I've shopped with Iwan Ries for years and bought a pipe from them last year. I put a "please email me" on one of their house pipes that was out of stock, sourced from Genod. That was several years ago, and they've never had it in stock. But it's a grand old store, and I visit form time to time to see what they have.

leonidas

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 16, 2013
...Iwan Ries never answers their emails...… at least not mine...

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Iwan Ries is an old school shop that values their regular customers. They also occasionally reply to notifications on stuff that is though to get (at least they used to). Typically, their notifications were good for 4 days or so. I appreciated the way they did it. I haven’t purchased from them in years as I’ve no need. ? ☕

Reactions: cohibajoe

johng99

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2020
Lake Havasu City
I got a notification that FVF tins were in stock limited quantity. I was hoping 1792 was also in stock. It was a few hours before I could respond and they were still in stock, both before and after I bought. I appreciate their notifying me. I do have an account with them, and although not a regular buyer I do buy from time to time from them.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

boston

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2018
Boston
And 1792 is back in stock again at Iwan R.!

I almost made a purchase but fortunately double checked my cellar first and I actually have over half a dozen tins. So....a pass for me...I'm sure someone else needs it more. Now if Ennerdale ever shows up again I'll pull the trigger on a few tins.

Status
Not open for further replies.