PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Do you respect the man who makes your favorite blends? Do you care at all that this man spends countless days and months coming up with a blend that works? So now you want to shit in this guys mouth and smoke a vile English blend in an oh so subtle Virginia pipe? The pipe Gods are watching and let me tell you, your karma will go straight to hell if you don't do some serious dedicating. Your pipes will smoke wet, your tongues will burn, you will have constant burnouts, you will be in pipe hell.
Lakeland blends will absolutely ruin a pipe for months on end. I have one that I cannot smoke the ghost out of after 20 tries. English blends will make an aromatic taste like a cherry campfire ruining both flavors. You pay good money for your tobacco, do you seriously want to ruin what the blender had in mind because you are too damn lazy to dedicate a pipe? Shame shame shame, ( yes that was my Gomer Pyle impersonation)every time I hear people extol the virtues of not dedicating, I want to puke. You people are neophytes and not worthy of smoking a pipe, you are all blasphemers who are going straight to hell.
I should have been one of those Baptist Preachers huh? lol
Seriously, do what you want, there are no pipe police going to knock down your door for not dedicating. Do I sometimes forget which is a vaper,a vabur and a va flake pipe and smoke the wrong blend in one, sure, do I die from the experience, not yet. I only smoke Virginia tobacco with either Burley or Perique so there are subtle flavors I want to taste so I do dedicate to categories and I have a few pipes put aside to one specific blend. In the beginning I did not dedicate and I still enjoyed my pipes. I will reiterate, never and I mean never smoke a Lakeland blend in a pipe that you may want to smoke anything else in, that ghost is a killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.