PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcQ

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 9, 2019
Atlantic Beach, FL
I'm heading up to Savannah tomorrow for my brother's 40th. "Ye Old Tobacco Shop" is walking distance from my hotel. I'm definitely going to take a look. Has anyone been to this shop? Online reviews are decent, but nothing that blows you away. Pictures show an okay pipe selection and even some tins.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Yep, I’ve been there. They have some house blends. They had some McBaren blends as well. Some pipes. Large selection of cigars. I bought a tobacco pouch, tamper, and some Masonic Cuff links; to give them some business. The guy at the counter had no clue about pipes or cigars. Kind of sad.

Reactions: BROBS

AlabamaDan

Can't Leave
Dec 24, 2019
Alabama
Yep, I’ve been there. They have some house blends. They had some McBaren blends as well. Some pipes. Large selection of cigars. I bought a tobacco pouch, tamper, and some Masonic Cuff links; to give them some business. The guy at the counter had no clue about pipes or cigars. Kind of sad.

You a traveling man? My grandmother is in Mississippi.

Reactions: perdurabo

NEmery

Lurker
Dec 31, 2019
Beaufort, SC
I got some of their Dockside blend when I was down there last month. The blend was not too bad, but the price was a bit high for bulk. I assume being in such a touristy area dictates that, as it seemed like just about everything in there (pipe related) had a steep price.

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
I was there a while back when in town for a wedding. Got the impression it is very tourist oriented for casual smokers. Prices and selection as expected.

Reactions: NEmery
Status
Not open for further replies.