PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Lutz, just out side Tampa but I am out of state right now. I can do any day you like in July!
That would be great! I’m in Lutz on business ever other week. I always buy a half a dozen bagels from Big Apple Bagels every time I find myself on SR 54. Let’s plan for a weekend in July then. Safe travels, my friend.

Reactions: radrick96

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I would love to hook up with you guys but I cannot risk leaving my home as I have underlying issues that make me stay inside. I have a great place to hold the gathering at my home, plenty of space an out door Lanai but until this virus is contained with anti virus meds or meds to control it, My ass is staying safe. It wouldn't be much fun wearing masks smoking 2007 Stonehaven or 2002 Solani 633 or 2004 SG FVF. That would be the first three blends to try. My tobacco is not going any where so we take our time being safe and hopefully we can get this done sooner than later.

badbriar

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 17, 2012
Suncoast Florida by the Beach
Unfortunately, I am working this weekend and am not able to me the road trip to Edwards. Not sure if it got off the ground, but I planned to head over anyway. So, how about rescheduling a weekend in mid July to give plenty of planning time. What say?

radrick96

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2020
Orlando, Florida
So, Saturday, July 27 Edwards, Tampa - have 3 so far. Any interest? CIGARSMKR ???
Unfortunately, I am working this weekend and am not able to me the road trip to Edwards. Not sure if it got off the ground, but I planned to head over anyway. So, how about rescheduling a weekend in mid July to give plenty of planning time. What say?
You had stated July 27th originally?

Status
Not open for further replies.