PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

cerberouss

Lurker
Jan 3, 2024
Greece
Hello everybody!
I'm a relatively young and new pipe smoker from Crete. I've been in our delicious hobby for almost 3 years and looking forward to staying for a long time. I have a decent roster of pipes from which my favorite is my Savinelli 616 mega from which I mainly smoke vapers and a Barotini Bulldog rustic in which I main Capstans. I enjoy lots of blends, mostly Vapers and English and keep some aros for smoking in public as not just me but many around me enjoy the aroma as well. I also recently began carving my own pipes and so far I've made 2. I've received very good advice from this forum that has helped me with my technique over the years so decided to join. Nice to meet you all!

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Hello everybody!
I'm a relatively young and new pipe smoker from Crete. I've been in our delicious hobby for almost 3 years and looking forward to staying for a long time. I have a decent roster of pipes from which my favorite is my Savinelli 616 mega from which I mainly smoke vapers and a Barotini Bulldog rustic in which I main Capstans. I enjoy lots of blends, mostly Vapers and English and keep some aros for smoking in public as not just me but many around me enjoy the aroma as well. I also recently began carving my own pipes and so far I've made 2. I've received very good advice from this forum that has helped me with my technique over the years so decided to join. Nice to meet you all!
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: cerberouss

LongIslandPiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2022
Hello everybody!
Nice intro, welcome aboard son of Crete.
IMG_7437.jpeg

Reactions: cerberouss