PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
To go along with the ultra rich accumulating weath there are also Edsel Motor Company level debacles and deesasters.:)

Elon Musk made a killing this year on Tesla stock but buying the social media company formerly known as Twitter doesn’t seem to be working out so well.

It feels really good to say anything you’d like to say, but that costing you 90% of a 44 billion dollar investment is a steep price to tell the world to -f- themselves.

And it was not so brilliant an idea as planned to make Bud Light a more inclusive light beer. I’m older than light beer. When it first came out girls really liked it because it didn’t have such a beer taste and it wasn’t supposed to make you nearly so beer bellied.

It now appears the folks who boycotted Bud Light gave up on beer. Which in the case of light beer isn’t like giving up on Shlitz, Hamm’s Falstaff and real beer, but the beer barons are hurting this year, anyhow.

I suppose there will always be a beer joint somewhere, but it’s been a really bad year, for beer. Which won’t do the divorce business much good, I’d reckon.