Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our Featured Interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is part 2 of our discussion with Rich Esserman. Rich has been in the pipe smoking and collecting hobby for over 40 years, has a wealth of knowledge and has lived through a lot of history of different brands and how they have evolved and devolved. He is also known for his love of very large "magnum" pipes. In "Pipe Parts" Brian will talk about Richard Dunhill, who recently passed. He was a relative of Alfred Dunhill, the founder of Dunhill Pipes and Tobaccos in the early 1900s.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I loved the other two Rich E interviews, he has a wealth of knowledge to offer. I love his enthusiasm after four decades in the hobby.

briarbuda48

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 20, 2013
Texas
I love the show! Sadly, I've worked my way through all of them and now have to wait. Eventually, I will start over from the beginning. I really enjoyed all of the Esserman interviews. As a suggestion, I think Esserman, McNiel, Bob ? from Gawith, Per Jensen, Pease and a few other experts should be on more than once a year. Their insight and knowledge (past, present and future) will benefit us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.