PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Tonight on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show we have Rich Esserman back with us. Rich was on last week, and we want to thank him for jumping in at the last minute as our scheduled guest had a last minute conflict. Rich is quite well known in the hobby. He has been smoking, collecting, and writing about pipes for over 40-years, and he is best known for collecting large-size Dunhill pipes. He also never runs out of interesting things to talk about with pipes and tobaccos. At the top of the show we have "Ask the Tobacco Blender" with Jeremy Reeves, the head blender at Cornell & Diehl.

The show airs at 8pm eastern US time. It can be found on all podcast apps, and at PipesMagazine.com.

Rich-Esserman.jpg

Reactions: Laurent and AlanH

J-Evverrett

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 17, 2021
Meriden, CT
Another great show with Brian and uncle Rich. I found the talk about the world of aged tin wrangling to be very interesting. Made me wanna go root around in my cellar a bit and see what turns up. The music was pretty cool too. I didn’t know that Disney music was so well traveled. Thanks for all the work you do on these shows, and for you guys keeping me company on the road.

J-Evverrett

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 17, 2021
Meriden, CT
It was in my downloaded list. It didn’t show up in the normal listen now section. If have not heard it yet, go into the show itself and turn on the automatic download option and it should pop up.