PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

J. B. Deller

Might Stick Around
Mar 17, 2023
I’d like to recommend Davis and Son Tobacconists if you are ever in Wilmington, North Carolina. The store has been around since 1976. They have a good selection of cigars, pipes, and accessories. They also have their own pipe tobacco blends that are made in store rather than mass produced pipe tobacco. It is like a small museum in there as well. The owner has been collecting Tobaccoiana (I hope I got that right) for years. I’ve been going there for almost a year and have always enjoyed it.

J. B. Deller

Might Stick Around
Mar 17, 2023
I realize today’s your first day here, but were you aware that you’ve essentially posted the exact same information at least three times in different places?

Post in thread 'Local B&Ms'
Local B&Ms :: Pipe Tobacconists - B&M's and Internet Retailers - https://pipesmagazine.com/forums/threads/local-b-ms.94749/post-36784020
Thanks. I am aware of it. Sorry about that. It’s just that I’ve been to forums for different topics and have seen people ask about something and have found it a good idea to put one comment in the general forum, then, reply the same thing to an individual when necessary. I can remove the post if needed.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Thanks. I am aware of it. Sorry about that. It’s just that I’ve been to forums for different topics and have seen people ask about something and have found it a good idea to put one comment in the general forum, then, reply the same thing to an individual when necessary. I can remove the post if needed.
Probably not a big deal. Or, if it is, you’ll hear from the Mods.

But unless you’re sending a DM to someone, everyone can see all of your posts anyway. I don’t think there’s a need for duplicate messages across subforums.

J. B. Deller

Might Stick Around
Mar 17, 2023
Probably not a big deal. Or, if it is, you’ll hear from the Mods.

But unless you’re sending a DM to someone, everyone can see all of your posts anyway. I don’t think there’s a need for duplicate messages across subforums.
Thanks.