PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
I see on their website there is a space for tracking the order however I remember Rich telling me that they aren't tracked b/c its sent in regular mail. The status says 'In Progress' what does that mean, and is there any way to track the order? Just curious as I have tried to look for it and can't find it. As the week draws to an end I get more anxious awating its arrival. With friday and monday being holidays I doubt it will be here before wednesday nxt week. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas again lol :P

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
They are usually pretty fast. I got my order within 3 days I live in the states though.

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
They are usually pretty fast. I got my order within 3 days I live in the states though.
I live in CDA so I expect it to take at least 7 business days.

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
I take his word, I was just curious if anyone found a way and he wasn't aware of it and I wanted to see how fast it really is. I ordered both on tuesday one at 117pm and the other about 1130pm. I know it's on its way and it will be here soon, but as I've said before I'm a definate answer kind of guy lol.

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
The tracking stops when it gets close to the border, @ last stop before crossing. Upgraded shipping method may have tracking into Canada. I live in Alberta and it takes about 11 days for the shipment to arrive here via USPS/Canada Post. Hope this helps.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I'm also in Nova Scotia and 4 to 7 is pretty accurate and pretty much the fastest shipping you are going to get from the states.

skapunk1

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
Myself, in Ottawa, placed two orders in the past, and recieved both in just over a week. Recently, I placed 2 orders within two days of each other. Both had tracking numbers, and the first order was untrackable after leaving his local post office, the second was, and arrived today, the first suddenly showed tracking info after attempting to deliver it. Soooooo, Richard does all he can to deliver his goods in a speedy, reliable way. Its just sometimes temporarily lost within our ever reliable postal system. He does a great job of getting these orders out quick, and at a very reasonable shipping cost, as well as making our possible border issues very easy. Cheers to him

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Nothing but praise for 4 noggins, expect about 10 days, I use the cheapest shipping option, remember mail doesn't move on weekends so usually Monday or Tuesday is when an order arrives. I pan on stockpiling while the dollars are almost on par, I remember in the 80's when the Canadian dollar was about 70 cents us. And the Canadian dollar is going down again it seems.

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
IT was shipped this afternoon :D I think I posted that in the wrong thread. I do have tracking #'s so I'm going to take a look-see here lol

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
I look at the tracking now and it has said the same thing for 4d. "Electronic Shipping info recieved 28 March" Nothing has changed and Canada Post doesn't reognize the trackers lol. I'm sure it's on a truck somewhere or still in Middlebury. I just don't know why nothing has been updated as USPS does not recognize Easter Monday or Good Friday as a holiday ( http://about.usps.com/news/events-calendar/2013-federal-holidays.htm ) or am I wrong on this?

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Cavendish, Canada Post has the parcel now and they were closed Friday and today so you won't get any updates until tomorrow.

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
Cavendish, Canada Post has the parcel now and they were closed Friday and today so you won't get any updates until tomorrow.
That's what I'm thinking as well. I'm just anxious and a lil impatient. I'm like this with every mail order lol

Status
Not open for further replies.