PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Tasty little devil, part of a twelve stick sampler from Iwan Ries, takes me way back to cigars I have known. These are only about 4 inches long, but big for cigarillos, in twelve different brands, for a good tour of various brands, including a little Cohiba. This Punch may be my first Honduran ever, and it's nicely balanced and smooth burning, rich flavored but not too strong. I also bought a five pack of fuller size cigars from PC, La Perla Habana Black Pearl Oro. About one stick a month is my plan.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Tasty little devil, part of a twelve stick sampler from Iwan Ries, takes me way back to cigars I have known. These are only about 4 inches long, but big for cigarillos, in twelve different brands, for a good tour of various brands, including a little Cohiba. This Punch may be my first Honduran ever, and it's nicely balanced and smooth burning, rich flavored but not too strong. I also bought a five pack of fuller size cigars from PC, La Perla Habana Black Pearl Oro. About one stick a month is my plan.
Punch is a great widely available and reasonably priced brand. Try the London club or elite Maduro. ?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'm not going over to cigars as primary smokes, but this will give me an idea of what I am looking at when and if I go to buy more. Thank you for the fuller menu on the line of Punch cigars -- really pretty good.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Punch is a great widely available and reasonably priced brand. Try the London club or elite Maduro. ?
Brobsy, happy new year, my dude!

I totally agree re: the London Club size. I haven't checked prices recently, but they used to be one of the better bargains available. I prefer the "EMS" wrapper, which I believe is Ecuadorian Sumatra, but the CT Broadleaf Maduro is solid too.