PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
I want to buy a pipe from Marty, but there is no way I can see to purchase it! There is no "Buy" or "Add to cart", or... ANYTHING I can see. There isn't even a phone number or email! Anyone???

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
Marty is a truly excellent reseller and a wonderful person. I've bought a number of pipes from him. I'm sure you'll purchase will be a positive experience.

Each pipe's description has the following instructions in the last paragraph:

All ordering is on a first-come, first-serve basis. We prefer it old school. Send your e-mail request to: priorbriar@gmail.com Include your name, contact information, complete address with zip code, and the pipe you want. Copy the entire BOLD text of the title of the pipe and paste it into the e-mail. Example: Svend Bang #8634. I'll confirm your request by return e-mail or phone call and the payment method, which could be a convenient PayPal transaction. Note: you do not need to become a PayPal member to make a secure credit card payment via PayPal. If you prefer the phone, call me at 650.965.4773. For shipping, see this link.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Yeah, something must be wrong in my browser settings. I can't get to anything below the Human Folly Series!

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I want to buy a pipe from Marty, but there is no way I can see to purchase it! There is no "Buy" or "Add to cart", or... ANYTHING I can see. There isn't even a phone number or email! Anyone???
After you figure it out, let’s see that bad boy. Marty is a fantastic seller and human.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Pipes are meant to smoke. If you own it it’s in your collection. It’s easier than most folks think about.
Yeah, I think of my pipes more as a rotation than a collection at thos point, but Im working on it! I know what direction I want to go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.