PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Manawydan

Can't Leave
Apr 24, 2024
Southern California, US
I recently saw a YT video by "Eric the Bluecollarpipesmoker" that featured a small leather portmanteau (old-style luggage) he was using as a 2-pipe travel case. He was able to fit a couple pipes, lighters, tampers, pipe cleaners, and a couple Pocket Jar's with ease. It gave me the idea to get one just for tobacco. Sure enough, it fits ten Pocket Jar Max's and my leather tobacco mat perfectly! Overkill? Absolutely! But I can grab it and have ten of my favorite blends ready to smoke.

IMG_4432.jpeg

IMG_4433.jpeg

IMG_4434.jpeg

It can be found on the Etsy store "LostInTimeStudios" for about $100 USD.

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
I recently saw a YT video by "Eric the Bluecollarpipesmoker" that featured a small leather portmanteau (old-style luggage) he was using as a 2-pipe travel case. He was able to fit a couple pipes, lighters, tampers, pipe cleaners, and a couple Pocket Jar's with ease. It gave me the idea to get one just for tobacco. Sure enough, it fits ten Pocket Jar Max's and my leather tobacco mat perfectly! Overkill? Absolutely! But I can grab it and have ten of my favorite blends ready to smoke.

View attachment 318331

View attachment 318332

View attachment 318333

It can be found on the Etsy store "LostInTimeStudios" for about $100 USD.
Begs the question - how long a trip are you planning ?
And how many smokes are you planning on having each day ?

I'd also like to see your pipe case 😁

Manawydan

Can't Leave
Apr 24, 2024
Southern California, US
Begs the question - how long a trip are you planning ?
And how many smokes are you planning on having each day ?

I'd also like to see your pipe case 😁
When I go on a trip I like to take several blends with me. I like variety and like to have options depending on my mood.

I am writing up my pipe transport options now, just waiting on a pouch to arrive that will complete my setup. 😁