PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Mdutson

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 21, 2021
Houston TX
Anyone know of a pipe club in the Portland/ Vancouver Washington area. I can’t find much on the Portland pipe club. Might be COVID or is the club still around?

sittingbear

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2015
Olympia, WA
Anyone know of a pipe club in the Portland/ Vancouver Washington area. I can’t find much on the Portland pipe club. Might be COVID or is the club still around?
To my knowledge the club is still operating, although they have been meeting via Zoom for the past year or so due to COVID.

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
They meet regularly on the third Sunday of every month 3 to 5 pm, most recently by Zoom. Otherwise, meetings are at the Rose & Thistle. There was a Zoom link emailed for a May 16 meeting even though it's not on the web site. It's been a while since I attended a meeting, but if you're interested PM me and I'll try to get you on the email list. It's a small but friendly group and very informal.

Reactions: sittingbear

Mdutson

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 21, 2021
Houston TX
They meet regularly on the third Sunday of every month 3 to 5 pm, most recently by Zoom. Otherwise, meetings are at the Rose & Thistle. There was a Zoom link emailed for a May 16 meeting even though it's not on the web site. It's been a while since I attended a meeting, but if you're interested PM me and I'll try to get you on the email list. It's a small but friendly group and very informal.
Thank you!

pcfdave

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 10, 2021
thanks for asking the question. It was exactly what I wanted to know. Will check it out. Thanks!

Reactions: Mdutson