PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Veteran Pipe Smokers certainly don’t need any introduction to Steve of Pipestud’s, but if you’re new to the forum, or you’ve never heard about Pipestud’s, this is the place for your Vintage needs! ?

I recently placed my first order with Steve, for a tin of 2016 McClelland 3 Oaks Syrian and it arrived today!

I recently purchased here on the forum 2015 Mac Baren HH Vintage Syrian, first time to try this blend, that I just opened today, and I’m thinking to myself today, this is funny, the day I decide to try the HH VS, Mr. 3 Oaks Syrian decides to show up! LOL

I guess Mr. 3 Oaks didn’t want to grace me with his presence until I tried some Syrian Latakia, figuring I wasn’t Pipe Worthy enough for him to come under my roof! :ROFLMAO:

P.S. This will also be my first time to try 3 Oaks Syrian.

26173223-5C59-4655-8E1A-AEA6C4A08739.jpeg

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
My only problem with Pipestud is I am not sure if you can set up your browsing of his site so sold out products don't show up. It would make it a little bit easier for him to get some of my money. As far as problems go that's like saying a girls beautiful but her ears are little big and she's a sweet heart and smart as a whip.

Reactions: pipestud

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
It's a mad dash, but have scored some excellent vintage tins for a fair price.
yeah the price kind of shock me. Even the ones that are like almost teens (2000's) are like an extra five bucks over regular brick and mortar prices. That's not bad if you just want a little more age. And the fact that he had tins from the 30's just blew me away. I'd feel pretty fine about spend the price he's asking if I had it to burn.

Reactions: pipestud
Status
Not open for further replies.