Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Blue some of those bulk McClellands are very popular. I'm also waiting on some of them from the sale. I just forget about it for now as I know eventually they will get it back in stock and will ship it to me then.
Other than the occasional tin being dented which was resolved promptly I haven't had an issue with them. I personally love pretty much the entire H&H Marquee line.

moignus

Lurker
Jul 13, 2017
I just got my huge order from P&C and It was good. I ordered a lot as well and everything was packed nice and tidy, only downside was a little leakage in some Decatur pipe cleaner and wax. Didn't matter I just wiped it down with a damp paper towel and problem solved.
Got the Arganese Argento Amaretto because I couldn't find it anywhere else, along with 5x 8oz bags of bulk tobacco, and some tins.
Overall I give them a positive experience and would most likely order from them again.

cosmicbobo

Part of the Furniture Now
May 11, 2017
Order arrived today. I immediately placed two more. One for Dunhill deal. Other for match samples. Thoroughly pleased. Oh, and match samples order shipped in a few hours. On tablet, so will catch up when I can

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Bravo! I have a few pouches of burley blends on their way too. I'm glad things worked out well.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My small order, three pouches, is tracked to be here Thursday, in three days.

cosmicbobo

May 11, 2017
Hi, MSO. My order is not much bigger, as I ordered the Dunhill Separately. It is arriving Thurs. as well.
P&C, with such quickness on a meager order, not only got my return business, but they have my trust.
BTW, I always enjoy your replies and posts.
Back on my desktop PC now. Typing much easier.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Never had a problem with them, myself. Used to get the Edgeworth Ready Rub match from them.

cosmicbobo

May 11, 2017
My older brother came by today. I only see him ever four or five months. I asked him about a wine pipe, which he showed me a pic of. Then I asked about Great Grandpa's pipe, which he still has. It is similar to the one being held by the guy on the ground. GrGramps was in the Prussian Army, 1894.

Okay, where am I going with this. Butch was telling me he used to smoke 1-Q. I only remember him with Flying Dutchman, Borkim, Balkan, and rarely Amphora.

Now, for all my trying I have not tried 1-Q, which almost seems to be a sin. So, I remembered P&C also had corn cobs on sale, some down to 2.50$. I could use those to try new baccies.

After the order I got an email from P&C where they were questioning my age again. Whoooboy! Well, they asked to call. I did. She said the order would go out on the morrow. Mind you, this is my fourth order from them. Maybe because they are small ones.

Well, I sent them a PM with a pic of my birth cert. I don't even have a valid DL or Passport anymore. I never leave the house.

Now for the good news. They already shipped it. Just a short time after.

So, ever since 1 mishap (today was not a mishap. just business), my orders are coming and going like clockwork. Very happy that they have so many H&H and Russ blends. I will settle on one or two to add to my English.

All in all, a good day for my cosmic self. P&C Rocks!

gr-grandpa1894.jpg

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
I just prefer SmokingPipes.com at this point. Nothing against P&C. SPC does the packing better, the package arrives in half the time, and they have all the Burley tobaccos I love and lust for at reasonable prices. P&C has great sales periodically, so when they put Royal Yacht on sale I order a bunch, knowing that some may be write-offs.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I was so pleased with my pouch tobaccos, I ordered my first Tsugi pipe from PC. For some reason, Safari is not letting me bring up SPC and Iwan Ries. I'll work on that. I've tried all of the preliminary fixes and a good one suggested by a Forums member. Just par for the course in digital land. Sorry SPC and Iwan Ries.

phantomwolf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
My first order took over two weeks to show up. I noticed the site saying something about overhauling their system, so I gave them another try and same with the second, but all bulk tobacco in that order had been doubled free of charge as well as having not been charged for three of the tins in the order. This obviously led to a third order. haha It has been flawless since then. Last three orders have been perfect and on my doorstep in 2-4 days.(I live in the same state) I have no reservations about recommending P&C at this point. I think they have worked out whatever the issue was.

cosmicbobo

May 11, 2017
Aim for the standards!
Remember when "IBM PC Compatible" was the standard?
P&C has been stellar, as have SPC and WV. P&C has some more blends unique to them, as has been discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.