Pipes and Cigars Have a Large Gawith & Hogwarts Tobacco Drop!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know for sure that it is really in stock? Or, does the website merely show that they are?
This is Pipes and Cigars we are talking about.

Rolling Dice on Make a GIF

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
When I got back into pipes and joined PipesMagazine, it seemed like everywhere you’d look Gawith was flying off the shelf, now I see it all over the place for sell, like what happened to the allure… 🤔

Boswell‘s site shows 56 blends of Gawith in stock.

Reactions: Kobold

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
When I got back into pipes and joined PipesMagazine, it seemed like everywhere you’d look Gawith was flying off the shelf, now I see it all over the place for sell, like what happened to the allure… 🤔

Samuel Gawith was. Gawith and hoggarth is a relatively new phenomenon as it was readily available everywhere and samual gawith was almost impossible to find

Reactions: PipeIT
Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA

The US distribution doesn’t suck anymore.

Jun 9, 2018
England

They turned the ancient steam presses up to 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.