PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

edlogic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2012
jacksonville florida
i just found this thread by searching for sasieni pipes

'cause i saw a video of the pipephreaks showing off a 1930's display case full of the original sasieni pipes

these guys are informative and interesting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7C4d_gFePc&feature=channel
looks like that should be in a museum
on their comments they talk about a web site that they started but the link goes to a web site that looks abandonded
i sent them a comment about how i like their videos etc - and mentioned that the one guy looks like the character on the chowder cartoons - very distinguished
MV5BMTMxOTYxOTA1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjIyNzMzMg@@._V1._SY317_CR56,0,214,317_.jpg

edlogic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2012
jacksonville florida
at 55 seconds - you see jr is so stoned he almost tries to light a pipe that has a flame almost rolling out of it because it is burning so red hot - that boy is going to burn himself one of these days
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj7bWEgVdvU&feature=channel

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
I didn't get the impression anyone in these videos was "stoned".
Interesting videos. Thanks.

edlogic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2012
jacksonville florida
@ bigvan
hey, i could be all wrong - i don't know - just a guess
there are around 35 posts on this link - in order to understand the last posts ( the one to which is linked below ) you only need to read the first and a couple other postings in there
BEWARE Buying Meerschaum from Turkey on Ebay
i haven't had any training about these things but my pipe tells me that when someone seems to have a vast knowledge of criminal activity or certain behavioral patterns - it is often very likely that the person has either been trained to know these things or they have had first hand experience being involved with these things
so i am just guessing that you would not know what an experience of being stoned out of your mind so bad that you can hardly talk would look like - would you ?
hahaha - i am just kidding around half the time but the other half of the time - my pipe makes me be really serious and direct
at the end of the video - the guy can hardly talk - he balks at beginning to speak - he halts in mid speech and it is pretty obvious when you compare that performance with other videos with him speaking etc .
not only that - but his dad gets a little flustered about him taking extra time to get the lines out and starts making faces about it and stuff

edlogic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2012
jacksonville florida
my pipe says : you might have a point there ->
however, i don't think you get very stage frightened when you are standing in your own home doing another youtube video out of almost a hundred
watch really close at 55 seconds - he almost puts a lighter flame on red hot glowing coals then he fumbles with the lighter like he wonders if he wants to hold it or throw it or set it down or put it in his pocket or ...
then at the end when it comes his time to speak - he stammers 2 partial words at a low tone then he repeats it and it looks like he feels like a shovel - trying to do the work of a bulldozer

edlogic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2012
jacksonville florida
the point is

you should have known better than ask me to point at you
in the same way one person likes to sit still and smoke a pipe and think
another person may look at them and wonder - that is fun ?
another person might think it is fun to drink a little to make things more challenging

or someone might want to smoke something else
well the point is they all think they are having fun

and that guy sure seemed to be enjoying himself so i thought it would be fun to laugh about it a bit
i had fun they had fun we all had ... well now you know what point you missed
i am not saying he is bad and i don't think he would say i am bad for laughing

it's almost like seeing someone slip on a banana peel on purpose - it goes way back

Status
Not open for further replies.