PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show is with Chris Morgan. Chris makes the Bones Pipes and Morgan Pipes brands. Chris makes some extremely creative high grade pipes as part of the Morgan line. The Bones pipes are named as such as they are bare bones pipes that are great for beginners, or outdoors activities where you can throw it in a tackle box. He says, they are "the absolute least expensive honest briar pipe on the market." Chris initially made his mark almost ten years ago with his introduction of the "Briar Cigar". At the top of the show, Brian will have two interesting questions from newer pipe smokers, and he provides some impressive answers.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.

Chris-Morgan.jpg

Lees65GTO

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 29, 2022
Texas
Just bought my first Morgan Bones. They look very nice and interesting so I thought I would try one to see how it smokes. Haven't smoked it yet, it's a Christmas gift from my wife (with my input). Can hardly wait to try it.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Always fun to listen to folks who are making a living doing what they enjoy and what a great story. At the price, how can I not check out a "Bones" pipe - so just ordered one and a couple for gifts as well. Merry Christmas to me!

Reactions: Jwebb90