PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Anyone ever seen pipe cufflinks for sale? I'm afraid if they exist, they're like $140, but

they could be done with good quality for $10 or $15, I'd think.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I have a set I was given by a family friend. Peterson of Dublin has some of the Thinking Man they just released this year. I'll try and get a picture of mine up sometime. Really beat after a long work week right now.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
pipe-cufflinks-600x275.jpg

Dec 24, 2012
I am a big cuff link guy because I wear suits 2 or 3 days a week and I wear only French cuff shirts. I don't have pipe cufflinks yet though. My favourite cufflinks are the batman and joker set my boys got me for Christmas.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I have a pair of water faucet cufflinks I wore to my apprenticeship graduation from the Plumber/Pipefitters local union hall. Then I have another cheaper pair that came as a set with a dress shirt and pocket square. Cufflinks are just plain classy.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Whoa, those little silver colored pipes are terrific, and the ones with ruby glowing ash blow my mind. If I can track down

a pair that doesn't cost two major limbs, I might go for them. I don't think I want the bong ones, but the cigar ones

are pretty spiffy. The pipes ones are best, of course.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Sometimes casual dress gets pretty old. I like my bib overalls for yard work, and have more than

a few pairs of favorite jeans, with some pretty ancient sports shirts and t-shirts. But sometimes it's

good to get somewhat dressed up. Cuff links with the appropriate French cuffs are a nice upgrade.

I'm working on my bow tie dyslexia and actually wrestle one into a fair, tight knot now and then.

They can look dorky, but if you get things together, they can look snappy too. I gave my two nephews

each a set of cufflinks, a treble clef pair for the young guitar player, and an art deco pair for the one

who wants to be a USMC legal officer. (I think I'll hold off on the law themed links until he gets into

college -- he could change his mind.) Maybe these kids (just graduating high school) can wear the

cufflinks to the prom; not sure of the schedules on those.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
Whoa, those little silver colored pipes are terrific, and the ones with ruby glowing ash blow my mind. If I can track down a pair that doesn't cost two major limbs, I might go for them. I don't think I want the bong ones, but the cigar ones are pretty spiffy. The pipes ones are best, of course.
$20

Status
Not open for further replies.