PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Masterblaster

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 23, 2021
Evans, GA
I'm looking for a pipe "briefcase" that I heard Brian Levine mention on his radio show but I don't think he mentioned the name of the maker. I think it's one he takes to pipe shows, not sure if it was actually called a briefcase, I think he said it might have been like a briefcase in Form and Function just for pipes and tobacco. Currently I use a Samsonite laptop bag that holds everything I need, jars, pipes, and all the necessities, just everything is loose and I would love a dedicated briefcase pipe bag made for pipes.

Reactions: dunnyboy

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I have two of them. One is an actual hand tooled leather briefcase with rows of pipe holders on either side and an open space on the middle where one can store pouches, tins, pipe cleaners, etc. It holds 66 pipes. I'm guessing that it was a bespoke commission. The other is shaped like a Samsonite briefcase with pipe holders on one side.
You just have to watch for them to turn up, or you can contact one of the companies that makes roll ups to see if they can make something for you.

Reactions: jguss and dunnyboy