Pipe Artisan Jody Davis with His Own New Pipe Shape on Radio Show of Sep 7, 2021

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Drucquers Banner

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with Jody Davis. Jody is a renowned pipe artisan, and the lead guitar player for the Grammy-nominated Christian rock band, The Newsboys. His pipes are extremely high quality with Danish style designs, and they are not easy to come by. We will talk about the process of creating a new pipe shape, which Jody has done. It is called the Amore, which is a variation of a heart shape. At the top of the show, Brian will discuss his thoughts on when you should buy a pipe. It is in response to Country Squire Radio's recent episode on the same topic.

Jody-Davis.jpg

Jody Davis (Photo courtesy of Mark Sutton Photography)

Jody-Davis-Amore-Pipe-Set.jpeg

Jody Davis Amore Pipe Set

kanaia

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 3, 2013
I had a conversation with him at Tobacco World four or five years ago when his band was in town. He is a very unassuming genuine gentleman. It was a pleasure getting to know him.

Streeper541

Lifer
Jun 16, 2021
Spencer, OH
I have been a big fan of Jody Davis and the Newsboys for a very long time. The discussion about the Amore pipe was so good, I was able to develop a picture of what it looked like in my head. It was no surprised, that when I visited the radio show page to find a picture of the Amore pipe, it was exactly what I had envisioned. Jody Davis truly is a talent. I hope one day to be able to pick up one of his pipes.

On another note, it was unfortunate that such an amazing show had to conclude on such a somber note. I will echo your words Brian, and add the following. Suicide is a permanent answer to a temporary problem. Please, reach out to someone. Anyone. I happen to be a certified Chaplain, and am available anytime. I can be reached via email at cstreeper541@att.net or via phone at 330-441-0502.

Respectfully,
Chris

PS: Here's a link to a video I did earlier this year on this very subject. Hopefully it helps some people.