Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

DesertDan

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 27, 2022
Tucson, AZ
I really enjoy the Pipe Appeal videos on Youtube, it's like Bob Ross for pipesmokers. puffy

I don't know who the guy is, but his vintage tobacco collection is impressive to say the least. It is cool to see the old tins, the artwork and associated memorabilia. Quality videos very artistically produced.
Much of the YTPC is "talking heads" and there is certainly nothing wrong with that, I watch several regularly, but can anyone recommend any other pipe "art" channels they enjoy.

Pipe making and pipe/tobacco history channels are cool too.

OverMountain

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
NOVA
I agree. The man is a talented video editor with a real touch for setting and ambiance. I like them and appreciate the vibe.

Reactions: Zero

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
I really enjoy the Pipe Appeal videos on Youtube, it's like Bob Ross for pipesmokers. puffy

I don't know who the guy is, but his vintage tobacco collection is impressive to say the least. It is cool to see the old tins, the artwork and associated memorabilia. Quality videos very artistically produced.
Much of the YTPC is "talking heads" and there is certainly nothing wrong with that, I watch several regularly, but can anyone recommend any other pipe "art" channels they enjoy.

Just watched this one, 5/5⭐ Thanks for sharing.

• Love
Reactions: kcghost and yanoJL

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021

This guy gets me. You say that you don't know who he is, even though my brain has gone through all the hitchhiker thumbs that I've seen on this forum...I'm suspecting @JimInks. Who else would hoard so much Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend?KIMG2796.JPG