PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I got this one as part of a package deal at Pipes and Cigars. It's a solid basic Vanilla cavandish with a light spicy note. I'd pretty much say it reminds me of 1Q by lane which makes sense because on the tin it says it's made by Lane. It's mellow mild easy going and very much what people often mean when they say they like the aroma of pipe tobacco. It's not overly moist. Basically if you like something like 1q or almost like it give this one a go. If you want a good but simple aromatic you could do much worse. Glad I have a tin and will smoke it but not sure it's going to be a reorder. I'll see about that after a few more bowls.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
obviously no one cares about this blend. And the more I smoke it the more I find it's got some charms. If anyone smokes this and insists you can't taste aros just smell them, that just means they can't taste certain things. I find most pipe tobaccos leave an after taste, this leaves a very vanilla extract after taste that will only leave with brushing. It's actually quite nice if you want a dessert blend that isn't too goopy. It's funny the topping is certainly the star here and is surprisingly complex. Where as the tobacco is like the latakia in Edward G Robinson more of a suggestion then anything solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.