bjeorn

Might Stick Around
Oct 12, 2010
they came today! they came and here they are my nording

lou017.jpg

lou013.jpg

and my cob

lou019.jpg

im a happy boy 2 and 3/4 hrs of dark kentucky with thick wafts of dark mollasses bellowing up my nose (bitter sweet like black treacle) mixed with the sweet corn syrup :puffy:

lou021.jpg

and finally the way to make sure are pipe smoking legacy goes on (gotta get em while there young lol :lol:

lou009.jpg

bjeorn

Might Stick Around
Oct 12, 2010
he's my lil nephew colby (he aint mine obviously "he's handsome") but he loves to walk about with my pipes

p.s about the nording i understand if its not to everyones taste with its cracks, blemishes and unusualness but then again you could say the same about me lol

so for that reason me and my nording are good company, the two who sit in the corner at the party, all ragged and beat up but others come an go but we keep on truckin old school lol :mrgreen:

bjeorn

Might Stick Around
Oct 12, 2010
lol i tried to put an s on the front of kills but the pen wasnt very thick lol

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
That Nording is one fine looking pipe!....Colby looks to be a natural born pipe smoker..... :lol:

buck67

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2010
Little Rock
Good looking pipe. I could sit on the back porch with something like that and smoke for a good long time. The cob looks like a winner too. Very good purchase.

bjeorn

Might Stick Around
Oct 12, 2010
thanks for the compliments guys, the nording smokes really sweet and cool (orlik gold slice) lol i didnt realize how big it really was but i like it. and you gotta keep n eye on the kid last week he got in the bathroom and decided to clean the toilet with my badger hair shaving brush 8O lol

cornguy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 3, 2011
Two gorgeous pipes ... and great pix. Both are very cool.

Looks like you might need a new shaving brush. Those badgers can be more expensive than a good pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.