PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
I know that a lot of folks have been waiting impatiently for this to be released:

http://www.smokingpipes.com/tobacco/by-maker/peterson/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=84684

flipflopsandshades

Can't Leave
Dec 12, 2010
Kind of related, I have a package of Boswell's "Christmas Cookie" that I have been painfully saving up for the Holidays. I think I will test it during the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Anyone try this before?

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Oh my. Now my TAD has increased by another tin. I've put off ordering it to get the SR 2011 and now that and the Summertime and Christmas Blend are all ready. Woa! This will definitely be an order to get the free shipping. Those plus a pound of 7 Seas Regular and at least a tin of the 7 Seas Black and 7 Seas Red, plus two or three tins to restock on Connoisseur's Choice should easily get free shipping. Thanks for the heads up.

macnutz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 7, 2011
It is kind of sad to live in Canada with a serious case of TAD. Many common favourites are not available and the taxes are insane. Prices are three to four hundred percent higher here because of the taxes. Ugh.
Thanks for the link kcvet67. I can happily give this one a miss as it sounds like a desert menu to me. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.