PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
View attachment 306249View attachment 306250View attachment 306251View attachment 306252View attachment 306253View attachment 306254
The other three arrived! The fit and finish on the 338 I received is considerably better than the one the website depicted. They look great in my Peterson four pipe travel bag. Overall I’m very pleased with them. Glad to add this small collection to my overall Peterson collection.
Congrats on getting some nice ones! That 338 is particularly lovely.

Reactions: lordofthepiperings

runscott

Lifer
Jun 3, 2020
Washington State
The other three arrived! The fit and finish on the 338 I received is considerably better than the one the website depicted. They look great in my Peterson four pipe travel bag. Overall I’m very pleased with them. Glad to add this small collection to my overall Peterson collection.
Great news that your 338 looks better than the one on the website. I'm surprised they used such an example.

For those who might not be familiar with the history of Petersons' sandblasted pipes - over the years they have done everything from curiously horrible to amazingly fantastic, along with everything in-between. I see nothing wrong with wanting a pipe that you pay good money for, to not have a poor sandblast. Those who tolerate mediocrity are not doing the rest of us any favors.

Reactions: AroEnglish