PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Yambo

Might Stick Around
Jan 11, 2023
Spain
I'm looking for information on these tobaccos but I can't seem to find any. They are brand new and (apparently) only sold here at the moment. There's also a pdf here that explains the story behind them. It seems that they contain katerini and rustica tobaccos processed as cavendish. I know it's early, but has anyone actually tried them?

Yambo

Might Stick Around
Jan 11, 2023
Spain
Hah beat me to it, I JUST sent a message to @JimInks about it, guess both of us are getting Synjeco's newsletter?
Yes! That's how I knew. I guess we all have the same questions. And we know we won't know until we actually try it. But I'd like to hear something about them before if possible.

Reactions: karam

BingBong

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2024
London UK
Did he take the HH recipes with him? They've completely gone from UK sale now, only the boggers pouches available.

Sig

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2023
Western NY
Be careful. Smoking those might encourage you to rape cows and steal women. Not to mention sing on a unstable boat wearing horned helmet.
It's a good thing I do not get offended!! :)
I'm not sure about the cows.....I DO have an uncle who....um.......may entertain the idea. The "steal women"...... pretty sure we gave that up a few years ago.......but there is my uncle.
Have you ever been on a Viking boat? They may be unstable, but they are tough!! And im not even going to comment on the horned helmet thing.
The singing.......we will die before we stop singing!!

Yambo

Might Stick Around
Jan 11, 2023
Spain
It's a good thing I do not get offended!! :)
I'm not sure about the cows.....I DO have an uncle who....um.......may entertain the idea. The "steal women"...... pretty sure we gave that up a few years ago.......but there is my uncle.
Have you ever been on a Viking boat? They may be unstable, but they are tough!! And im not even going to comment on the horned helmet thing.
The singing.......we will die before we stop singing!!
Funny thing: when vikings came to Spain they reached my hometown through the river (some 30 kilometers upstream). There are still remains of a fortress (Rábida) the muslims built in Guardamar, probably to protect their cows.