PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

morgansteele

Can't Leave
Mar 23, 2018
The discount shows up at checkout.

Thank you, shanez. I was looking to load up with Spark Plug, too; but, when I saw the price before the discount pageI felt I could wait. But, I went back after reading your post and was able to pick up some tins at a nice discounted price. I don't cellar much these days but Spark Plug is one of those blends.

Reactions: shanez

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Ok, that makes more sense. I was thinking that $12 a tin wasn’t that big a deal, but I’ll go check it out now.
Sorry - should have been more clear. The email said it showed up at checkout in small print and I was initially confused myself (nothing new there). Yes, a $12 Pease tin isn't much of a sale, is it? For $9, though....

Reactions: shanez
Mar 1, 2014
The 25% off sale on 2oz tins is the same as buying a 16oz tin, so if you have the bulk version already there's no point in springing for this unless you just want smaller tins.

Reactions: bent1

Jwebb90

Lifer
Feb 17, 2020
Ruse, Bulgaria
I thought I was going to pass on all of the tobacco sales, since I’m trying to focus on collecting the Peterson Sherlock line. However, I acquiesced and grabbed 8 tins of Union Square. This was the one GLP’s blend that I still needed to stock up on.

Mr.Pink

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2020
Chicago IL
I thought I was going to pass on all of the tobacco sales, since I’m trying to focus on collecting the Peterson Sherlock line. However, I acquiesced and grabbed 8 tins of Union Square. This was the one GLP’s blend that I still needed to stock up on.
One of my favorites, smoking through a 2013 as we speak. You can't go wrong with US in your cellar.

Status
Not open for further replies.