PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomc80

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2010
Well I decided to go to my local tobacconist today to pick up a few ounces of something new after work today, and though i was safe as they only had 4 pipes that were well out of my price range the last time i went in. As soon as I walk in the door I saw a display box full of new Peterson Kapets. Well needless to say the guy behind the counter just gave me a sly grin as he knew my weakness for Petersons. So needless to say i got a new pipe today and cant wait to smoke it. Here she is.

Tomsnewpipe003.jpg

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
It looks like a nice one, Thom....and since it's a Pete, it's sure to be a fine smoker....Congratulations!

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
Congratulations, great looking pipe!
I thought PAD stood for Peterson Aquisition Disorder anyhow.......doesn't it?
Enjoy that first smoke, I myself just finished the very first smoke from my new Peterson Tankard less an hour ago, ain't life great??

thomc80

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2010
Im pretty sure thats what it stands for too Collin =p. Either way there about 20 more of em at the tobacconist that i want and if i have my way ill have XD.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
That's a very attractive pipe! But then it is a Peterson so that is to be expected. Congrats on the nice new pipe!

changojoe

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2010
Nice!!! congrats!!!

I don't have a Peterson

now I must get one ...ore two...(my wife is going to kill me)lol!!

well I have some on ebay just waiting for the closing day if win them all I will be in trouble !!;)

thomc80

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2010
Yeah they can be evil some times cant they Phil. Tehy did the same thing to me last time I was there when i bought my Stanwell. They saw me eying it then check my wallet then eye it some more. Finally he gave me 10% off if id buy it so of course i couldnt resist it.

Status
Not open for further replies.