PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I didn't get to make my IPSD order on the 20th due to traveling. So when I got done doing the running around I made my TAD order on the 24th. Called in and got Russ on the line spent almost an hour talking about blends. So I placed my order:
1Q

7 Seas Royal

Altadis Creme Brulee

Villiger 1888 Late Night

Villiger 1888 Mid-Day

Got the free Lighter- It was out of stock and Russ swapped it for a Collibri

Cerberus- Tastes a lot like Shortcut To Mushrooms
I was eager to get my order because I was down to smoking Dottle and OTC crap. When it got here yesterday low and behold I got the IPSD goodie bag also: matches, Pipe tool, Sample sample sample.
I have to say P&C has the best service and surprises even me. I was hoping to get one of the callenders, but there wasn't one in there but I am going back to them many more times for sure.
Russ you rock also, very knowledgable and friendly. Felt like I knew you for ever after that call.

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
Right on. I have had 3 orders with them and have been impressed with them. Real first class company. Ive never got a callender but it wouldnt last long with a 3 yr old who is showing signs of hyper activity and A.D.D

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I have an 11 year old that is medicated for ADHD and ADD. Know what its like brother. Something that helps is put his entire day on a schedule and check into the different diets, it has a lot to do with the way they behave. My kid is with the EX-WIFE so I dont get to say much about that stuff, but when I get him for the summer he can almost come off the meds. Check it out it helps.

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
I have nothing but good things to say about these folks as well. In fact, I will wait for something to come in or call ahead before giving my dollars to anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.