PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

malkochoglu

Lurker
Feb 22, 2017
Hi,

Anybody having issues with them? I placed an order on Feb 22, received an email they are having issues with their system and haven't received anything as of today. I tried to access them but phone is busy all the time and not replying emails. I check on their FB site same complaints. Only thing I receive daily automated we are working hard on it.

Anybody or owner or employees around have some news about this?

edwinbaz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2014
Houston
Yes, they are having problems. There is another thread of more than 170 posts now on this issue, so don't worry, it's not just you. The website went bananas because of a bug they found in their system when they upgraded it. Many items that show in stock are Back Ordered and they must have a ton of backlogged orders that they're shipping as they can. Some people, myself included are also receiving boxes with only some of the items ordered.

You can reach them by phone, but you're gonna have to wait about 15 minutes to half an hour for them to answer, depending on the time you call. Don't hang up straight away, because the phone keeps ringing for a good 5 minutes before finally the automated system answers and the voice says they're assisting other customers.

downinit

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 18, 2016
I have received two of my orders from them in the last 2 days with another order on the way, so they are shipping orders.

We already have a couple of threads that mention this, and a whole other thread dedicated to this.

http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/trouble-with-pampc-site-02182017
I am closing this one to just keep things less confusing.

But, thanks for being a member!

I am still waiting on there website to come back online myself. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.