PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9)

“All good things must come to an end.” Lane Limited has discontinued numerous tinned tobaccos and we swooped in to grab up as much as we could for our customers. The P&C Faithful know that when we score, you score, so here’s the deal. There are seven blends that we were able to get our hands-on all shown below at special, heavily discounted prices. Since this is a closeout, quantities are limited to what we have on hand, so fill up your cart today!

Lane Discontinued Tins - Pipes and Cigars - https://www.pipesandcigars.com/shop/lane-discontinued-tins/2025859/?campid=51983&s.eVar23=alyssah%40pipesandcigars.com&slide=1

Last edited by a moderator:

anantaandroscoggin

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2017
Greene, Maine, USA
I tried to order some within minutes of reading that email. Got to the checkout, and unlike my previous P&C orders, was presented with the information that pipe tobacco can no longer be shipped to Maine.

When did this happen (yes, recently, I realize) ? ? I don't remember any talk about pipe tobacco when they were yammering on about vaping at the State House.

• Wow
Reactions: chopper

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
I am disappointed to see medal of valor on there. I’d order a few but PC doesn’t ship to Canada

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
I grabbed some MOV out of the cellar, probably haven’t smoked any for a year and a half.

Reminds me of Pease Spark Plug. The Orientals in MOV seem just a tad under what’s in SP.

58E06F85-AE5E-4913-A08B-5F8DB0BBFC4E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.