PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatme99

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 20, 2021
Somewhere in this vast universe
A member her had a pic of his Bradley Mountain pipe roll. I found the web site and ordered one:
2225_e3b8d050-9d70-42b3-a02c-0dd70026de2a_300x.jpg2236_150x.jpg
18 oz. waxed canvass, field tan. I've been looking for something to carry a pipe and tobacco in for a couple of months and this is the best I've found that suits me. Utilitarian, doesn't look like something I borrowed from the girlfriend, you know, man purse, and should take everyday abuse.

I can't find the post that had the picture and I don't remember the members name but I'd sure like to say "Thanks!" for posting that pic. I never would have found this company without it.

boatme99

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 20, 2021
I do a lot of my smoking at the park, weather permitting, so I like the idea of having everything ready to go in one place rather than pockets full of stuff. I've been pre-packing but I always end up with loose flakes in my pockets which drives me nuts. I also keep a Czech tool and Bic lighter in the console of my cars

Reactions: BROBS and JOHN72

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
A member her had a pic of his Bradley Mountain pipe roll. I found the web site and ordered one:
View attachment 77573View attachment 77574
18 oz. waxed canvass, field tan. I've been looking for something to carry a pipe and tobacco in for a couple of months and this is the best I've found that suits me. Utilitarian, doesn't look like something I borrowed from the girlfriend, you know, man purse, and should take everyday abuse.

I can't find the post that had the picture and I don't remember the members name but I'd sure like to say "Thanks!" for posting that pic. I never would have found this company without it.
I have this exact same one! Love it.

Ethan

Can't Leave
Feb 15, 2021
Massachusetts, USA
View attachment 77573View attachment 77574

I ordered this same 1 last night. There has been several occasions recently something like this would have been great have.

Reactions: BROBS and boatme99

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I do a lot of my smoking at the park, weather permitting, so I like the idea of having everything ready to go in one place rather than pockets full of stuff. I've been pre-packing but I always end up with loose flakes in my pockets which drives me nuts. I also keep a Czech tool and Bic lighter in the console of my cars
I use a 1990s camcorder bag. I had a pipe roll or have somewhere but it’s not very handy for carrying much.

boatme99

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 20, 2021
I'm retired now and don't travel due to health. About the only time I smoke out of the house is if I go to the park. When it was cold, it was fine. Enough jacket pockets to carry stuff, now that it's warming up, I think this should work well for me. Gra one thing and out the door.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I'm retired now and don't travel due to health. About the only time I smoke out of the house is if I go to the park. When it was cold, it was fine. Enough jacket pockets to carry stuff, now that it's warming up, I think this should work well for me. Gra one thing and out the door.
For sure. That’s their best use but I just usually carry the stuff I need in my pocket and the pipe in my mouth. ?

Reactions: boatme99

Fiddlepiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 22, 2020
Scotland
www.danielthorpemusic.com
I have one of those also. It’s handy for a grab and go scenario. Particularly for doing some hillwalking or a night out. Easy to keep to track of! Thought the quality was good for the price as well.

I have a small camera bag for shorter trips and then use a rucksack beyond that.

Status
Not open for further replies.