PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Kan

Lurker
Jun 4, 2022
Birmingham, England.
I couldn't wait, and in all honesty I never treat myself anyway. I literally never buy anything, which has resulted in me having this little bundle of savings from over the years I've never dipped into.

I bought a new pair of boots this week, and have just ordered a simple cob pipe, some cleaning equipment and a tamper. I got a Stokkebye blend and two Chieftain blends. I have to say I'm pretty excited!

1654458199711.png

Searock Fan

Lifer
Oct 22, 2021
U.S.A.
I couldn't wait, and in all honesty I never treat myself anyway. I literally never buy anything, which has resulted in me having this little bundle of savings from over the years I've never dipped into.

I bought a new pair of boots this week, and have just ordered a simple cob pipe, some cleaning equipment and a tamper. I got a Stokkebye blend and two Chieftain blends. I have to say I'm pretty excited!

View attachment 149358
Amazing! You look just like Edward Fox.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I literally never buy anything, which has resulted in me having this little bundle of savings from over the years I've never dipped into.
Congrats and enjoy!

I hate to tell you though, but all that stuff you didn't buy years ago costs a lot more now.