On the 10th Day Of Christmas My 5yr Old Made For Me...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
Both of my daughters are prolific crafters, this morning with my cup of tea in bed I was presented with this bespoke, two pocket pipe and tobacco pouch/satchel...It was just one of the many creations that got started and completed before breakfast this morning ha.
I will certainly be the stylish man about town now with my colourful felted accessory.

DSC_0830.jpg
And here I am modelling the piece, just about to keep it smokey (RIP Banjo!)
DSC_0829.jpg

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Very cool. They love you and made you something they thought you would use.

Years ago, when I worked a cash register at my first job, a dad would come into the store with his two young daughters. Without fail every Saturday he wore the same white t-shirt that his daughters had decorated with paint and glitter. I never saw him without it once. I used to think it was strange until I got kids of my own.

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
I'm known to be open minded yet bullheaded at times, yet I love intelligent discussion even if my position doesn't change.

My worldview was forever changed with the birth of my daughter.

I'll never forget listening to talk radio about some random topic and having an lightbulb moment. The topic was something I normally would've felt one way on. But after my daughter's birth, it was the exact opposite.

Kids change you, hopefully for the better. And I'm probably about to start getting wearable crafts as well.

Wear it with pride my man, they may be the next Kate Spade.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Both of my daughters are prolific crafters, this morning with my cup of tea in bed I was presented with this bespoke, two pocket pipe and tobacco pouch/satchel...It was just one of the many creations that got started and completed before breakfast this morning ha.
I will certainly be the stylish man about town now with my colourful felted accessory.

View attachment 118953
And here I am modelling the piece, just about to keep it smokey (RIP Banjo!)
View attachment 118955
That’s fucking sick breh. Don’t ever change. Are they taking pre-orders? I’d like one but yours is a little tame.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
My grandaughter when she was little wanted to paint my fingernails, I let her, later that afternoon I went to the feed store, I realized they were looking strange at me, wasn’t till I got back my wife told me what they were looking at. Now they keep their distance from me at the feed store.rotf

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
My grandaughter when she was little wanted to paint my fingernails, I let her, later that afternoon I went to the feed store, I realized they were looking strange at me, wasn’t till I got back my wife told me what they were looking at. Now they keep their distance from me at the feed store.rotf
I put my foot down, with a 'toes only' rule! Not that my wife and daughters take much notice when I put my foot down, they all share the pants....(but I wear the moustache).