PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

seabee1999

Might Stick Around
Sep 10, 2019
Norman, OK
Another fun club meeting today. I played Santa and gave the regulars a modified cob pipe for Christmas. Once again, just a great time in conversation and fellowship. Merry Christmas y’all! Hope to see everyone in the New Year!

seabee1999

Might Stick Around
Sep 10, 2019
Norman, OK
Happy New Year to all! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and has a wonderful new year!

If you’re in the greater OKC area on January 10th, we’ll be having our monthly club meeting at The Tobacco Exchange in Moore, OK at 6pm. Stop to enjoy a smoke and enjoy a nice, casual conversation. Hope to see you there!

seabee1999

Might Stick Around
Sep 10, 2019
Norman, OK
Good day to all! Just wanted to share that we will have our monthly meeting at 6pm at the Moore, OK Tobacco Exchange on Wednesday February 14th. If you’re in the greater OKC metro area stop in and join us for a smoke.

seabee1999

Might Stick Around
Sep 10, 2019
Norman, OK
Good morning all, just wanted to share that we will be having our monthly pipe club meeting on 13 March at the Tobacco Exchange in Moore, OK at 6pm. If you’re in the greater OKC metro area, you are more than welcome to swing by and join in. Hope everyone has a great day!

seabee1999

Might Stick Around
Sep 10, 2019
Norman, OK
Good day, hope everyone had a great start to their April. Just wanted to share that we will be meeting up at the Tobacco Exchange in Moore, OK for our monthly meeting. We meet on April 10th at 6pm. If you’re in the greater OKc metro area, please stop on by for a good smoke and conversation.

seabee1999

Might Stick Around
Sep 10, 2019
Norman, OK
Good morning to all. Hope everyone is doing well. If you are in the greater OKC metro area next Wednesday, May 8th, please come join us at our monthly meeting at 6pm. We meet every second Wednesday of the month at the Tobacco Exchange in Moore, OK.

Apr 30, 2024
Hello All, this is my first post on here. I have been smoking a pipe since early 2000's. Growing up, I have fond memories of listening to our family elders share stories while sitting outside and smoking pipes. All of them have passed now, and to my knowledge I am the only one in the family keeping the art of pipe smoking alive. I look forward to connecting with like minded folks at the Tobacco Exchange next week.

Reactions: seabee1999

seabee1999

Might Stick Around
Sep 10, 2019
Norman, OK
Hello All, this is my first post on here. I have been smoking a pipe since early 2000's. Growing up, I have fond memories of listening to our family elders share stories while sitting outside and smoking pipes. All of them have passed now, and to my knowledge I am the only one in the family keeping the art of pipe smoking alive. I look forward to connecting with like minded folks at the Tobacco Exchange next week.
Greetings and welcome! So glad you were able to reach out! We look forward to meeting you and sharing stories as well! We're rather informal…..just getting together to enjoy pipes, tobacco and a good tall tale!

Reactions: Pipeenthusiast
Apr 30, 2024
Greetings and welcome! So glad you were able to reach out! We look forward to meeting you and sharing stories as well! We're rather informal…..just getting together to enjoy pipes, tobacco and a good tall tale!
Thanks for the warm welcome. I saw a few months back there were 7 people that showed up, How many show up on average each month?

Apr 30, 2024
Also a sincere thanks for keeping a monthly meeting going. It has been somewhat difficult finding other pipe smokers to hang out with. I have some friends that smoke pipes as well as cigars, but they tend to choose the ease of a cigar most of the time we get together. For me, there's just something about the experience of smoking a pipe that is unmatched and worth the additional effort.

seabee1999

Might Stick Around
Sep 10, 2019
Norman, OK
Also a sincere thanks for keeping a monthly meeting going. It has been somewhat difficult finding other pipe smokers to hang out with. I have some friends that smoke pipes as well as cigars, but they tend to choose the ease of a cigar most of the time we get together. For me, there's just something about the experience of smoking a pipe that is unmatched and worth the additional effort.
You are welcome. @MGAOKC really is the one to thank. He helped start the group. We’re so thankful to the Tobacco Exchange for hosting us.

From time to time there’s an individual who will light up a cigar. No judgement from me. A good story is still a good story. Rather have folks come to relax and genuinely enjoy the company. But you are correct, there’s something near magical when smoking a pipe.

Reactions: Pipeenthusiast
Apr 30, 2024
You are welcome. @MGAOKC really is the one to thank. He helped start the group. We’re so thankful to the Tobacco Exchange for hosting us.

From time to time there’s an individual who will light up a cigar. No judgement from me. A good story is still a good story. Rather have folks come to relax and genuinely enjoy the company. But you are correct, there’s something near magical when smoking a pipe.
Then thanks @MGAOKC as well.