OK, Nothing Fancy But I Like it More Than My Zippos.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosgringo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2019
CO Springs
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization and Shortened Title (See Rule 9) - Bob

I have nothing to gain but somehow came across this and I like non butane lighters especially at the altitude I live at.
I kind of like it. Had it for a couple weeks and it is easier to refill (to me) and is kind of slick.

Sure, sure- much nicer stuff but I guess I did not expect to see much of the Zippo style that I'd prefer over the original.

Thought I'd mention it.

Amazon.com: Bronzy Carved Constantine Antique Style Lift Arm Oil Petrol Lighter: Health & Personal Care - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018QLRSKY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited by a moderator:

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
How does it fare at an angle? It looks cool, but I would imagine it would be a tad difficult to use it on the pipe ...

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
Looks cool, but I’d be wary about the manufacturing. The description says it is made of pure copper, which is obviously false.

flymapper

Lurker
Sep 27, 2013
Actually, I bought one last year. It looks neat, and holds fluid forever thanks to fill cover flap thing. That being said, I was still on cigarettes at the time which is why I bought it. It isn't really designed for pipes, not impossible, just not great. Also, you can't use the "Zippo Flick" to close it, the cover is too stiff. Similar to this for Zippo is the St Benedict design if your into that kind of thing.

tradition

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 27, 2018
Connecticut, USA
Love my Zippo pipe lighter(s).

61SI59nBCLL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.